Date: May 19, 2019
Bible Text: Romans 3:1-4 | Jeff Evans
A Broken and Contrite Spirit | Romans 3:1-4
Speaker: Jeff Evans
- There is a danger of ______________.
- There is an ____________ of being raised in a Christian home.
- Did my ______________ home lead me to pride, or to humility?
- A Christian home is entrusted with the ______________ of God!
- The _____________ that God accepts is the broken and contrite heart. Psalms 51:17
- When in reality our very best efforts are still mingled with sin! Isaiah 64:6
- To know the oracles of God should produce __________________. James 4:5-10
- Does our sin, our faithlessness ____________ out the faithfulness of God? Praise God it doesn’t!
- I should see my sin and it should produce ____________ in me! Psalms 51:17
Download Files Notes