Date: May 26, 2019
Bible Text: Romans 3:1-9 | Jeff Evans
Our Sins to God’s Glory Romans 3: 1-9
Speaker: Jeff Evans
- There are two important questions that we have to answer:
- How does our unrighteousness display God’s righteousness?
- How does this aide in proving that the Gospel is the power of God for Salvation?
- Paul says that even the sins of the Jews were to _____________ the righteousness of God.
- God has said that ________ men sin, this should produce that sense of _____________. Psalm 51:17
- A couple of objections, “If God allowed our sins for his own Glory then:”
- Question number 1: But if our unrighteousness serves to show the righteousness of God, what shall we say? That God is unrighteous to inflict wrath on us? By no means, if God didn’t punish the___________ how could he judge the __________.
- Which leads to question number 2: And why not do evil that good may come?
- (I speak in a human way) from an earthly _______________, or earthly __________________.
- What then, are we Jews better off than those _____________ ? No, we both need ___________!
Download Files Notes