Date: June 16, 2019
Bible Text: Romans 3:21-23 | Jeff Evans
The Manifested Righteousness of God | Romans 3:21-23
Speaker: Jeff Evans
- So how do we live, what does righteousness look like? The Righteousness of God is manifested _________ from the law.
- It has been made manifest to the ___________ world.
- What is the Righteousness of God?
- This has always been the __________. It was never God’s intention for the Law to produce the righteousness of God in the lives of men and women. There has always only been _______ way for God’s righteousness to be made manifest to the world.
- The righteousness of God through faith in _____________ for all who believe.
- All who believe are ________________to God’s rightness to the world, through faith not through the laws.
- Therefore there is no distinction, anywhere, for all have sinned and fallen short of the _________ of God.
Download Files Notes