Romans 8:29-30 | For Those He Predestined He Calls
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- We show our weakness in two different ways, __________________ and _________________________.
- Salvation was about seeing ____________, seeing the Glory of God in the face of ____________. 1 Corinthians 4:3-6; 2 Corinthians 3:17-18
- There are _______ separate, but similar callings.
- How are the calls different? They are different in their _________________.
- There is a _____________________ calling that goes out to the whole world, it is absolutely indiscriminate of people. This is the one that we ___________ in. Matthew 22:8-10
- There is a ____________ calling for the elect. This is the one that Paul is _________ about here in Romans.
- How are the calls the same? The calls are exactly the same in their _____________.
- The call is ________ a call to heaven, or a call to eternal life in the sense that most people in the church mean by eternal life. It is absolutely ______ a call to having your sins forgiven.
- The call is a call to __________. Matthew 11: 28; Matthew 22:37
- This is what we are to be ____________, ___________ as Lord. 2 Corinthians 4:5
- This is the call to _________ _________. John 17:3; John 17:24