Romans 11:12-18 | Gentiles Grafted In
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- What about the Children of Israel? Romans 9:3-6
- This was according to the ________ of God from the very beginning. Romans 3:3-5
- The ___________ of Israel. The _________ of God. Romans 3:2. The Adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen.
- They, the nation of Israel, are the Esau that is __________ us, Jacob that Paul mentioned in Romans 9:12, Genesis 27:39-40, and Matthew 22.
- Paul is not finished talking about this, now he makes it _________. I’m talking to you, Gentiles.
- God __________ him to this task of preaching the Gospel to the Gentiles, kings and children of Israel. Acts 9:15; Acts 15
- So that _________ might be saved! Romans 9:27; 11:5
- Because of their rejection, _____________ has come to the whole world.
- The church does not replace Israel, there has only ever been _______ ________ Israel.
- The one true Israel, has always ever only been _______, not because of what Israel has done, but because of what God has done!
- We, the “church” are _________ into the one true Israel.