Romans 14:13-19 | Living Out Romans 9:10-11
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Since everyone is living under the _________ of Christ then let us not pass _____________ on one another any longer.
- So that is the first obstacle to seeing you built up that I have any control over, is ____! I am not to be a ________________ to you!
- Nothing is ____________ in itself, that is under the Lordship of Jesus Christ, but it is possible that just about __________ might be unclean for the one who thinks that it is unclean.
- If what I am doing in my Christian Liberty, is causing ___________ my brother and I keep doing it I am no longer walking in __________!
- For the cause of love of my brother I won’t _________. 1 Corinthians 8:1-13
- Paul sees the consequence of this as very ________! By what you eat, do not __________ the one for whom Christ died.
- In our personal walk we know that it is _________ who keeps us, But how does God keep us? Through His _________, we read the warnings and apply them to our lives! 1 John 1: 10; Hebrews 3:12-14
- But more than that Paul warns that my actions can _____________ to their destruction! My actions do not ____________ whether they are the elect or not! 1 John 2:19; 1 Cor 8:11-13
- Here is a brother that is trying to live out a __________ walk with the Lord, I will NOT do anything to disturb this, to discourage him.