Romans 11:11-12 | Making the Nations Jealous
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Did Israel stumble in order that they might fall? It means there was a __________ to their falling.
- There was a purpose for their stumble, their stupor; the purpose was so that _____________ could come to the Gentiles, in order to make Israel ______________.
- This is jealousy, not ____________, which is a different word. Romans 1:29
- Matthew 22:1-14 The Parable of the Wedding feast, those ______________ wouldn’t come, so others would be ___________ together. Judges 14:12
- We were called out to make the nations jealous, by _____________ the excellencies of his who called us out of darkness into his marvelous light! 1 Peter 2: 6-9
- Through our testimony, through our witness, Paul believes that many of Israel will be ____________ to jealousy and _____________ God.
- Since their trespass means riches for the world, that opens _______________ to the world. Luke 14:21-23
- Their ___________________ means Christianity is seen as a ______________ religion.
- How much more can we ______________ when they return to God?
- How are you going to celebrate Christmas so that the world becomes jealous?