Romans 4:13-14 | Our Fellow Heirs
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Listen to This Message
- There is only _______ church, _______ Israel, and they are the _____________.
- Jesus Christ is the ______________ of all the hopes of Israel. He is the yes to all God’s promises. 2 Corinthians 1:20
- He is the ________________. Matthew 16:16; John 20:31; Acts 9:22; 1 John 2:22; 5:1, Mark 14:61-62
- To _____________ him is to ____________ God the Father; and to confess him as true and Lord of your life is to be reconciled to God. 1 John 2:23
- Jews who reject Jesus as their Messiah and Savior ___________ their promises as Jews. Gentiles who accept Jesus as the Messiah and Savior _____________ heirs of those promises.” Matthew 8:5-9
- Gentiles become true _________ by faith in the Messiah, Jesus, and Jews __________ their final inheritance as Jews if they reject faith in Jesus as the Messiah. John 4:22; Romans 11:18
- So what does it mean to be heirs to the world? Genesis 17:8; Genesis 17:7; Matthew 22:32; Genesis 22:17. There is no ____________ that withstands us as heirs with Abraham. ___________ belongs to us.
- Compared to being with God it’s not ___________________. Hebrews 11:8-10
- Christ is only seen and received in __________! Romans 3:22-25; Romans 1:16-17
- The opposite of living by faith is to live by your ______________. Habakkuk 2:2-4
- We are fellow ____________ with Abraham and with everyone that calls Abraham father, if their faith and our faith __________ on a sure knowledge of God’s mercy. Hebrews 11:6