Romans 11:33-39 | Paul’s Doxology of Praise (Part 2)
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
To the Glory of God
- Paul is reviewing God’s work in ________________!
- This Doxology has ______ parts.
- _______ God is!
- ________ God does.
- ______ God does it.
- What he does, how unsearchable are his judgements. God is a God who _________ and He is a God who ____________.
- His judgements are _________________.
- His _________ are inscrutable.
- We are not going to _______________ God out!
- Two things we can say about the things God does:
- He never needs or wants our ___________!
- He never moves or makes judgements because He _______ us anything.
- God does all things for His own ___________.
- God was the _____________ of creation, the ___________ of creation, and he is the ____________ of creation. (Colossians 1:16-17)
- So what does it mean to give God Glory? It means that God’s glory is _________ in our lives by the way that we live, think and react!