Date: October 8, 2017
Bible Text: 1 John 3:1-3 | Jeff Evans
Series: 1 John
How Great the Father's Love For Us
1 John 3:1-3
- What is an example to illustrate how geat God's love is for us?
- See what kind of love the Father has given to us: (1 John 1:2) "the life was made ______________," 2 Corinthians 4:3-6
- See what kind of love the Father has given to us: (1 John 1:5) He gave us the ______________.
- See what kind of love the Father has given to us: (1 John 2:2) "He is the propitiation for our ________."
- See what kind of love the Father has for us: (1 John 2:20) He sent the _________________.
- So what does the Holy One do? (1 John 2:27) He _________ in us (2 Corinthians 1:20-22) and He ________ us. (John 14:15-25)
- See what great love the Father has for us, He is teaching about __________.
- The commandment is to love one another, how are we to love one another? 2 John 5-6 says the way that I love you is the keep His _______________.
- All of this is done by _____________ in Him. John 15:1-22
- God gives great gifts to His ___________________. Matthew 7:11
- We are God's children ________, but we are looking to the ______________ and because of that we are living our lives _____________ than the world.