What Does It Mean to Deny Jesus Christ Came in the Flesh?
Bible Text: 1 John 4:1-7 | Speaker: Jeff Evans | Series: 1 John
What Does it Mean to Deny Jesus Christ Came in the Flesh?
• We must ________ every spirit.
• You are testing them to see if they are from ________.
• This is the ____________ of the Antichrist.
• They deny Jesus Christ has _______________________.
Many commentaries take this statement simply as literal and say that a false prophet says that Jesus Christ was a spirit or just a man and certainly this would be a false prophet, but we can do so much more with this statement.
• They deny the _______________ of Jesus Christ or they deny the ______________ of Jesus Christ.
• This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is ____________ , and in him is no darkness at all.
• The Mission of Christ is that He came in the flesh from God and has paid the __________ for all of my disobedience.
• But John has ________________ in us or rather John has confidence in the one _______ us.
• Those who are true _____________ this message.