Romans 3:21-26 | Demonstrate God’s Righteousness
Speaker: Jeff Evans
- The Gospel is about the manifested ______________ of God!
- Propitiate is to ________________ through a sacrifice, not COVER! Leviticus 16:15
- It is to be received by ___________.
- God put Christ forward to __________________ God’s righteousness.
- Christ Died on the Cross to ____________ God’s righteousness, Because he had _______________ former sins.
- So that God might both ____________ and is the ________________!
- Propitiation is to be received by ___________.