Romans 3:27-31 | One God and One Salvation
Speaker: Jeff Evans
- Keeping the Law can not make you part of the ________ people. The Jewish people were a ___________ people because God chose them. Deuteronomy 7:6-8
- Faith does not produce ____________. Our faith does not _______________ . God is the __________.
- It has always been salvation by ___________ to believe any different is to imply that there are ______________ Gods!
- Since God is ________, there has only been _________ salvation, ________ way to Him! Ephesians 4:4-6
- One way of salvation, God has always been the justifier and the covenant people have always accepted it by ____________.
- Circumcision used to indicate ___________ and ___________, Exodus 6:12, Leviticus 26:41, Jeremiah 6:10 , Acts 7:51
- Neither obedience/circumcision can __________ ____________ your justification or your disobedience/uncircumcision can __________ ____________ from your justification.
- Faith is how we live out the ___________________.