He Came to a World Ruled by the Evil One
He Came to a World Ruled by the Evil One | 1 John 5:19-21
Which is worse: being blind or having a picture in your mind of what is the truth?
- It is important to speak of the _________________ of His coming.
Six “we knows”
- Jesus Christ was born into a world that _________ under the power of the Evil One. Matthew 12: 22 - 26, 2 Corinthians 4: 3-4
- Divided kingdom cannot stand - Matt.
- The god of this world-2 Cor.
- This power of the Evil one is ___________________.
- The blindness is not that people simply can’t see instead it is that they are _________________. John 8: 43-44, 2 Corinthians 11: 3
- What are ways that you can think about that the world is deceived.
- In the midst of all of these deceptions and lies The Son of God has come into the World to give us _____________ that we may know Him who is __________.
- This is how we are kept safe from the deceptions of the world, we have the__________.
- God has a special love for his bride
- My love for my wife is different than is should be for any other woman.
- On this Christmas, it is ________ enough for us to celebrate Christmas as the world does, by celebrating Christ’s birth here on Earth.
- ____________ brought us understanding and knowledge of the true God, that God is Light and in Him is no darkness. 2 Corinthians 4:3-6
- Our gospel is veiled to those who do not believe.
- The majority of the world believes that he was born, but do they see the glory of God in his face?
- Are we just celebrating an event that occurred 2000 years ago?
- We have seen the glory of God by His grace we fully can appreciate what Christmas is … and that we are not under the power of the evil one!
Topics: Evil One