Ransomed to Serve
Ransomed to Serve | Numbers Three
Speaker: Jeff Evans
1. We come to the _________ census listed in Numbers.
2. This is a very dangerous trip, but the greatest dangers are ________ in our _________.
3. ____________ what happened to Nadab and Abihu Leviticus 9:22-10:2.
4. This is a reminder of the dangers of ____________. Presuming upon God’s grace.
5. The tasks of the ______________ are:
6. They are there to _________ to Aaron.
7. They are there to __________ over Aaron and the whole congregation.
8. They _________ over the tabernacle and the furnishing.
9. The Levites were the ______________ for the firstborn of Israel.
10. But how does this relate to us, how does this give us instruction in righteousness?
11. The result of disobedience was _____________.
12. Today we don’t expect physical death, today we are speaking about ______________ death.