Seeing God Bigger Than Our Problems
Seeing God Bigger Than Our Problems | Numbers 13 & 14
Speaker: Jeff Evans
1. God swore in His ____________ over a year ago (at Meribah) they would not enter his rest! Exodus 17:7; Psalms 95:7-11
2. The Spies __________________ the rebellion of their hearts.
3. They __________________ the promise of God. Numbers 13:25-14:4
4. They did not reject the _________ of the promise, they did not trust that God was _______ to accomplish it. Numbers 14: 5-10
5. When the promise is rejected _____________ is the only thing left. Numbers 14:11-12
6. Moses ____________ for the people. Numbers 14:13-19
7. God hears Moses intercession and _______________ His prayer.
8. When the people heard this they decided to take the land on their ___________. Numbers 14:36-45
9. Application: this chapter is not in a vacuum. They did not trust God for the ______________ things, they did not trust God for ____________.