The Mercy Seat of God
The Mercy Seat of God | Numbers 7:89
Speaker: Jeff Evans
"And when Moses went into the tent of meeting to speak with the LORD, he heard the voice speaking to him from above the mercy seat that was on the ark of the testimony, from between the two cherubim; and it spoke to him." Numbers 7:89
● The importance is really not about the fact that God _________________.
● The importance of this passage is not about what God ________________.
● The importance of this passage is not about _________ God spoke to. The importance of this Passage is about where God is speaking
● God is speaking to Moses from the _____________ ______________.
● The LORD God can only be righteous and just and speak from the Mercy Seat because of ___________ ____________.
● God now speaks to us through _________ ____________, but He is still speaking from the Mercy Seat. Hebrews 1:1-3
● The whole life of Christ the Ministry His Death Burial and resurrection is God ___________ from His Mercy Seat. Ephesians 2:1-7
● There is a day coming where the LORD God will speak from the _______________ _____________. Revelation 20:11-15
● There are those who believe that that day will never ____________________. 1 Peter 3: 1- 7
● Right now God’s mercy is meant to lead to ________________! Romans 2:1-5