The Red Heifer
The Red Heifer | Numbers 19-20:1
Speaker: Jeff Evans
NOTE: There is a glitch in this recording around the 1:19 mark. Unfortunately, the microphone died during the sermon. The dead space has been edited out, however, you miss about two minutes of the message. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The Law wasn’t ________________, they need _______________!
- Color Red comes from the Crimson or Scarlet _______________. Isaiah 1:18
- The heifer is sacrificed by the _______________ and it is burned up completely.
- This is the picture of ______________.
- They were commanded to ___________ HIM!
- When Jesus _________________ my sins upon Himself, He really ______________ my sins upon Himself!
- The cedarwood and hyssop and scarlet yarn are burned up with the Red Heifer because these were used in the Levitical __________ for the cleansing of Leprosy. Leviticus 14:4
- They are taking the ________________________ of the Israelites upon themselves.
- Who is it that takes the ashes and puts it in a clean place? ________________! Hebrews 9:11-14 and 13:12-13
- This is for _______________ of both the people of Israel and the stranger, the sojourner.
- We are __________________ by life.
- This is for _________________ washing!
- This is why we are not _________________!
- This is about the ____________________, not the earthly! Hebrews 13:12-15
- Daily sanctification - I am touching somebody dead each day.
- Unbelief is a daily confrontation.
- Miriam died anyway.
- We are headed for a heavenly kingdom/city. Hebrews 11
- To recognize the true Son of God is to worship.