Romans 3:27-31 | The Law of Faith
Speaker: Jeff Evans
- What is the Law?
- There are ______ different words that are translated law in the Bible.
- The Greek the word is ____________, which is derived from __________ that means to __________ out or _____________ out food, generally for animals.
- The Hebrew for Law is _____________, this is the name of the first five books of the Bible. Deuteronomy 29:21, Exodus 24:7
- The idea of Law in the Old testament was an ________________ to the covenant of God.
- This was the living out of that the ____________ promised by God. Galatians 3:15-18; Matthew 5:17
- It is not your _______________ that justify you, it is God!
- So our ________________ of the covenant is a walk of faith, not a walk of works.