Romans 4:23-5:1 | Raised for Our Justification
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Abraham ________________ the promises of God and it was counted to him as righteousness. Genesis 15:1-6
- These words were not for his sake alone they were written for _______ sake.
- We are not believing a book, we are believing our _________. vs 25
- There are ___________________ clauses.
- The first phrase ________________ God, the one in whom we believe.
- The next two phrases describe what Jesus ___________________.
- Jesus he was ___________________ for our trespasses. John 3:16; Romans 5:8-9; Matthew 5:20; Isaiah 64:6
- And He was ______________ for our justification.
- Justification as Romans 3:28; James 2:21, 24; Luke 7:35
- Was Paul trying to say that Christ’s resurrection made up righteous as in Romans 3:24? Or
- Is Paul saying that Christ’s resurrection demonstrated that our justification was complete?
- When Christ came out of the grave it was_______________ that not only has your trespasses been forgiven, but you have also been both declared and made righteous in Christ Jesus.
- The result of this is ___________ with God!