Balaam’s Sin | Numbers 25:1-5
- Hebrew Poetry Parallelism: Synonymous, Synthetic, Antithetical and Step or Mathematical. Proverbs 1:32
- They ______________ at Shittim.
- Balaam had taught ____________ how to stop the Israelites. Revelation 2:13-14
- Balaam taught Balak that war was not the way to stop the Israelites, _________________ was!
- They __________________ themselves to the enemy!
- They turned away from ______________!
- False prophets of today teach that you are safe in your ________________, this is a stumbling block. Jeremiah 28:1-2; 15, Ezekiel 13:1-10
- God has not _______________! There is still judgement.
- The leaders are judged _______________!
- Then everyone who have ________________ themselves to Baal.
- Three Dollars Worth of God — Wilbur Rees
Topics: Balaam, Balaam's Sin, Hebrew Poetry