Date: December 10, 2017
Bible Text: 1 John 5:14-17 | Jeff Evans
Series: 1 John
Confident Prayer | 1 John 5:14 -17
- There are two parts to this passage, the __________ (vs 14-15) and the ___________ (vs 16-17).
The Application verses 16-17:
- What are sins that lead to _________ and sins that _______ lead to death.
- Proposed answers: 1) _____________ of the Holy Spirit, or the same as the unforgivable sin. Mark 3: 28 - 30 28
- Proposed answer: 2) any willful, continuous __________. Acts 5: Ananias and Sapphira.
- Jesus taught that any sin that you don't __________ from can cause eternal separation Luke 13: 3- 5
- The sin that does not lead to death is _____________ to see God’s sovereignty over the daily things in life.
- Confidence in the _________________ but worry about the _______________.
- The sin that does not lead to death is lack of ________________ that God works everything together for good. Romans 8:28.-39
- What about those who are committing sins that lead to death, are we not to pray for them?
- We ______________ that we can ask for this in our own life as well as in the life of our brothers.
Download Files Notes