Imparting a Spiritual Gift
Imparting a Spiritual Gift | Romans 1:7-12
Speaker: Jeff Evans
- Paul was writing to ___________ in the church. Grace was the traditional greeting to the ___________ and __________ world. Peace was the traditional greeting in the _________ world.
- This section is about the importance of _________________.
- Verse 8: Paul is praying because their _________ is being spoken of throughout the whole world.
- Probably due to _____________ and ________________. Romans 5:1-5
- Paul serves (or _____________) with the _____________. As he is speaking about God and about his own ministry of telling the good news about Jesus Christ he “serves with the spirit”.
- Paul’s prayer life is an act of worship, that is, if it is ________ led.
- Paul telling others about the Gospel of the Son is an act of worship, that is, if it is ________________ led.
- His coming to them is an act of worship, that is, if it is _________ led.
- He wants to see them so that he can impart some ____________ gift.
- The gift that he wants to give and the gift he wants to receive is ____________________ of faith. Hebrews 10:23-25
- We have the Gospel to God’s glory as we ____________ out the Gospel in front of each other.
Topics: Body Life, Spirit Led, Spiritual Gift, Worship