Date: April 22, 2018
Bible Text: Numbers 9:1-14 | Jeff Evans
Keeping the Passover | Numbers 9:1-13
Speaker: Jeff Evans
- It is _______________ to keep the passover! (Numbers 9: 1-5)
- What about the ________ who could not keep the passover. (vs 6,7)
- To worship was the __________________ of their hearts.
- Moses asks for ______________________ from the Lord. (vs 8)
- The Lord command is to _________________ the worship. (vs 9-12)
- Those who don’t keep it are ________________ off. (vs 13 - 14)
- God says that the sojourner who celebrates the passover is in ___________________ standing with the nation of Israel than the Israelite who doesn’t.
- So what does this mean for us?
- Is it important for us to corporately _____________________?
- What happens when we reject God’s blessing?
Download Files Notes