Date: February 18, 2018
Bible Text: Numbers 4 | Jeff Evans
Service Unto the Lord | Numbers 4
Speaker: Jeff Evans
- We are in Chapter 4 so that must mean that we are at our _____________ census.
- God directs Moses to count all of the priests of Levi and divide them up for ________________.
- God began with the middle son’s clan ______________. They are given the task of carrying the most ______________ things.
- The age, from ______ years up to ______. Numbers 8:24, 1 Chronicles 23:27
- Their job is to carry the most holy things, but you can’t __________ them.
- If you touch them then you will be ________________.
- To serve God is to _______ all that we do is an act of worship.
- We need ______________ even to serve God! Isaiah 64 5-6
- our very best, is this ___________________________.
- God is not a God that can be served by ____________ hands. Acts 17:24-25
- Our best acts are filthy rags...the very best we can do is but filthy rags...we can not presume on our acts of worship!
- God gives us a gift, and ____________ us to worship Him through service, this is a gift to us...from God.
Download Files Notes