Remove the Unclean from the Camp
Bible Text: Numbers 5:1-4 | Speaker: Jeff Evans | Series: Numbers
Remove the Unclean from the Camp | Numbers 5:1-4
Speaker: Jeff Evans
1. Remove the _______________ from their midst.
2. Remove that which ______________ the camp from the midst.
3. Why is it so important that they don’t defile the camp? The Lord spoke, because I ____________ there!
4. It was not an ____________ for God to dwell in their midst. It was because God dwelt in their midst!
5. _____________ body is the temple of the God. 1 Corinthians 6: 15-20
6. It is a command and it is also a ______________ idea. Hebrews 12:1, Romans 6:12-14
7. We are not to remove uncleanness so that God would abide in us, it was not an ____________ for God to dwell in us. It was because God dwelt in us!
8. What is the response? Numbers 5:4 And the people of Israel _________________ so, and put them outside the camp; as the Lord said to Moses, so the people of Israel _______________.