The Law: A Sinner’s Only Hope
The Law, a Sinners Only Hope! | Romans 2:12-13
Many Christians have a misunderstanding regarding the law of God. They frequently think, "What is the law's purpose?" and "What does the Old Testament law have to do with me?" Jeff explains in this Resurrection Day sermon that the law is a sinner's only hope.
Speaker: Jeff Evans
- God made a covenant with ________. Genesis 2:15-17; Hosea 6:6-7
- God made a covenant with __________ and the Children of _____________. Exodus 19:3-8
- The children of Israel, couldn’t _________ the covenant. Hosea 6:6-7
- So if you sin without the law you __________ without the law, but if you sin under the law you are ____________ by the law!
- We are in a ______________ state!
- This morning we are to worship and acknowledge the ________ _________ of Jesus Christ.
- He perfectly _________________ the law. Matthew 5:17-18
- All the promises of God in the Old Testament are __________ in Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 1:20-22
- For Christ is the ____________________ of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. Romans 10:4
- Jesus Christ himself is the ________________ one before God.
- All Scripture bears ____________ to the work of Christ! John 5:39-46