Romans 9:6-13 | A Sovereign God
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Paul says that it didn’t _______, and now he is going to explain to us ________ it didn’t fail.
- One, for not all who are _________________ from Israel belong to Israel. Romans 2:28-29
- Second, proof is not all are children of Abraham because they are his ______________. John 8:37-39; Genesis 9 & 15; Romans 4
- It is not the children of the _____________ who are the children of God, but the children of the _________ are counted as offspring.
- For this is what the _____________ said: “About this time next year I will return, and Sarah shall have a son.” Genesis 18:1; 9-11
- It is and always has been _______________________________ for the flesh to produce a child of the promise.
- They were chosen or rejected so that God’s ____________ of election would stand!
- God’s word reveals the God who ________ for his ___________ not the God we want to ________ for our own glory!