Romans 4:15-16 | Benefits of Being Family
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Paul is __________________ faith and the law. Romans 3:21-22, 27, 31. 4:11, 13-14
- If the law has been ________________ then transgressions have been _________________.
- Where there is no law there is no transgression does _______ mean that I ____________ sin because there is no law. 1st John; Hebrews 12, and others.
- Instead there is no __________, no _____________________. Romans 8:1-3; 1st Thessalonians 5:9-11
- That is why it depends on _____________ in order that the promise may rest on grace and be guaranteed to all his offspring. Verse 16
- It must depend on ___________, because our salvation must depend on __________!
- This is the benefit of _____________, it is guaranteed.
- The way that God guaranteed it was to remove the outside restraints of the law and write them on my _____________. Jeremiah 31:31-34
- It is the ____________ for everyone.
- You must be in the ______________!