Romans 8:10-14 | Brothers, We Are Debtors
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- The Holy Spirit is the _________ that animates your mortal body to do and to will every good thing. Philippians 2:12-13
- Paul goes on to say that we owe a _________ to this Person! We are debtors to ________ in power of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 18:21-35
- We are debtors, not to the ____________, to live according to the ____________.
- We cannot pay back in the flesh, by walking in the flesh, because if you live according to the flesh you will ________.
- There is a _____________ that is taking place, how to live in such a way that we are dead to the flesh, yet alive in the Spirit.
- To win in this struggle by putting to ____________ the deeds of the body. Galatians 5:25-26
- So everything that we do is to be in _______________ to God, we do this by being _________ by the Spirit of God.
- Being led by Him is ________ a one time action, just like putting to __________ the deeds of the body. This MUST BE a __________, ongoing, action in the Spirit.
- What does it look like in your life today?