Romans 9:11-18 | Esau I Have Hated
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- What does scripture mean by “Jacob I Loved”? Jacob saw the _____________, or _________! 2 Corinthians 4:3-6
- What does it mean when God said, “Esau I hated”?
- God loves everyone, but not in the ________ ___________. 1 John 4:8; John 3:16
- Esau did not see the Glory of God, He saw God as _________________.
- The Birthright that Esau sold for a bowl of soup was never about the land or the property, the birthright was about _________!
- Just as with Pharaoh, God has mercy on whom he chooses and he _____________ whom he chooses. Exodus 5:1-2
- Pharaoh ______________ to see the Glory of God! Romans 1:18 ff
- To be hardened is to be ___________ ___________ to a debased mind. Hebrews 12:14-17
- God is declaring himself as Glorious ___________, ___________ and to ___________ they refuse to see Him as Glorious as worthwhile. Psalms 19:1-4
- To see God as Glorious cost us _____________, but we gain ________. Matt 13:44-46
- What can you do if you don’t see him as Glorious? Call out to him, Lord Jesus be _______________ to me! Not because we ____________ it! Genesis 27:36; Luke 18:35-43