Romans 4:17-21 | God Calls Into Existence
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- These are “Types” of our salvation.
- Everyone who believes was given _________ from the dead.
- Everyone who believes was called into _________________.
- Everyone who believes _______ against ________.
- I have made you the father of many ____________ / __________ in the presence of ___________ / _____________. Genesis 17:1-8
- This is what he is trusting God Almighty for:
- First El-Shadi gives __________ to the dead. Ephesians 2:1-10; John 3:19-20
- Second El-Shadi calls into _______________ things that did not exist. Genesis 1:1; Hosea 2:23; 1 Peter 2:10
- Abraham _________ against __________, that he should become the father of many nations, there is no ______________ way that Abraham can be the father of many nations, and “So shall your _________________ be.” Genesis 15:4-6
- 19 He did not _______________ in faith when he considered his own body. Genesis 16:1-6
- Hagar was carrying his _________, but not his _______________!
- Ishmael was the child of the _________, Galatians 4, but the obedience of the ________ always produces ____________ and _________________.
- The obedience of __________ produces ________________ and ____________________. 1 Corinthians 4:6-7
- Faith gives glory to God…the only thing that makes me different from the ungodly is the grace that has been extended to me.