Romans 9:19-23 | God Enduring with Much Patience
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- If you see God as Glorious then you ____________ Him!
- _____________ is the favor of God. Matthew 9:27 and 20:30
- Pharaoh, on the other hand, did not __________ to see God’s Glory. In fact, he ____________ to see God’s Glory. Exodus 9:13-16
- His response is to remind us who we ________ and who God ______. Job 38 ff
- God had a ___________ for what he does. A purpose that the clay, that which is being molded, cannot __________________.
- The question is not do you understand the reason, but do you trust God?
- In Exodus 9 we see God’s _________ in verse 15.
- What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, _________ has endured with much patience. 2nd Peter 2:7; Genesis 6:6