Romans 11:7-10 | God Gives a Spirit of Stupor
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- God always maintains a ________________ by his Sovereign _________.
- The minute any work or action or merit is added to it then it stops being ____________!
- What has Israel been seeking here in Romans? Romans 9:31-32; 10:3, 20
- Israel has always known that the only way that anyone would ever see God is through _______________. Matthew 5:20
- But the Elect of God ______________ it!
- The rest were ______________.
- So what is this hardening, this stupor! Deuteronomy 29:4; 30:6; Isaiah 29:1-2; 9-13, Psalms 69
- It is right that _____________ fall upon them! The stupor, the hardening, is _________________!
- What is this delusion, this stupor? They believed they were _______________! They believed they _______________!
- So how does it apply to us? How would you know if you were in a stupor? How would you know if you were blind?
- Is there a ______________ to God’s word? When you read the scripture do you see your need for ______________, or does it lead you to try harder?
- Do you believe or think that there is any _____________________ or thing that you have ever done that _______________ in your salvation, or was it totally God’s grace?
- The importance of ____________ around you.