Romans 8:16-17 | God’s Spirit Bearing Witness with Our Spirit
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- How do we know that Paul’s ____________ in Romans 8:1-2 is ours, that there is no ______________________?
- Last week Paul said we know this because we are _________ of God. John 1:12-13
- Further proof that we are not under condemnation is (verse 16) the Spirit himself ___________________ with our spirit.
- We are agreeing on the testimony of ___________ __________!
- We are led to________________ Christ (Matthew 13:44, Matthew 17:5). This is also the ministry of the _______ ________. John 14:16-17; 15 26-27; 16:13-14
- Our Spirit and the Holy Spirit __________ in our testimony of the Glory of Jesus Christ.
- Not just children of God, __________ of God and ______________ with Christ. Zechariah 3:1-5; Isaiah 62:3
- Provided we ___________ with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.
- Interpretation Number 1: Provided we suffer with him would mean that we must suffer as ____________.
- Interpretation Number 2: Provided we suffer with him would mean that as we are going through the ________ and _________ of this world.
- Interpretation Number 3: Provided we suffer with him would mean that we suffer in the same way that __________ suffered in 2 Peter 2:7-8
- If we suffer with him we know that the promises are ours and we will be _______________ with him.