Romans 4:19-22 | Growing in Faith
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- If Abraham did not weaken in faith and no unbelief caused him to waiver concerning, then what does it mean to grow in faith?
- He held on to the promise of God in ________ of everything that his eyes and senses told him. Hebrews 11:1
- But he grew strong in his faith. Actually it would be better to say that Abraham’s faith was ____________ strong in him.
- How does God grow our faith? Through __________ and ___________! James 1:12; 1 Peter 5:10; Romans 12:12; John 16:33; 1 Corinthians 10:13; James 1:2; Romans 5:3
- But if trials and troubles come to everyone, does everyone grow strong in their faith? ________! He grew strong in his faith ________ he gave glory to God.
- Four ways that we can see growth in faith.
- The promise of being with God gets _______ Hebrews 11:10; 13-14
- Seeing all things as _______ that comes from God’s hand. Romans 8:28
- His ______________, the promises of God becomes sweeter. Psalms 1
- To grow in faith is to grow in the knowledge that my righteousness comes from _________!
- This is why it was counted to him as righteousness, he held firm to the promises of God firm till the_______.