Romans 5:3-5 | How to Rejoice in Suffering
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- There is _________________ in the world.
- Peter tells us that we are born to a ____________ hope. 1 Peter 1:3
- On top of rejoicing about our peace with God we get to rejoice in our _______________.
- Sufferings means _______________ or _______________ in on.
- We rejoice because we know that suffering does not flow from the ____________ of God.
- Why did he send them? Because He _________ us and has a ________ for our lives.
- These trials and troubles produce _________.
- Because endurance produces _____________ or testedness.
- This testedness produces _________.
- Rejoicing in suffering is not the _____________ to suffering, it is how we _______________ react to suffering.
- We are confident because it does not ____________ on me, but on God.
- This will be accomplished “because ________ ________ has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.