Romans 10:2-8 | It Is Not Too Hard
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- The sons of Israel knew that God demanded __________________. Deuteronomy 26:16;Leviticus 18:1-5; Psalms 9:17
- They knew that it was hard! It was more than hard it is _____________!
- God demands perfection, but since we can’t reach perfection we will substitute _____________ for perfection.
- We know what it feels like don’t we? Matthew 22:37-38
- Our problem is: God demands ________________! But what God demands, God _____________!
- The sons of Israel ______________ the Father of their Nation! Genesis 15:5-6
- This was the righteousness that the Lord demanded, is the __________ righteousness of God. This is the righteousness that the Sons of Israel were ignorant of!
- This is why Christ is the end of the Law, because it is His righteousness that God supplies to meet God’s ___________!
- Christ _____________ be the end of the Law, this has to be the righteousness we surrender to! Because the person who does the commandments shall ________________ live by them. James 2:8-10
- Without Christ we are in a ______________ situation, but God makes a ______________! Deuteronomy 30:6
- Now it is different! Now it is not _____ ______! It was impossible before, now it is ______ too hard!
- ________________ I don’t love the Lord with all my heart, or I don’t love my neighbor. I am to cry out to Jesus and confess Him as Lord and Believe that God has raised Him from the dead. This should be an everyday ____________!