Romans 3:21-24 | Justified by the Gift of Grace
Speaker: Jeff Evans
- From Romans 3:20 to verse 3:21 Paul is making a ______________.
- “Who is justified by his grace?” (verse 24)
- It is the ___________________________________ group in verse twenty-two.
- The Amplified form: 22) the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction _____________________________. 23) for all _________________ have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24) and ______________________ are justified by his grace as a gift.
- All my righteousness and my justification are a _________ from God.
- These were done by His ___________.
- What is grace? Grace is ___________ and _____________. 1 Corinthians 15:10; 2 Thessalonians 1:11-12
- So even the ____________ to be one of those “all who believe” is because of the gift of God that is his grace!
- All of this was done “ through the redemption that is _______ Christ Jesus.”