Romans 12:1-2 | Learning to Worship (Part Four)
“Proving the Will of God”
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- There is a _______ to worship. I appeal to you brothers.
- There is the ____________ of worship, or force, impetus by the mercy of God.
- The _______________ of worship; present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Reasonable, or even logical response.
- The ____________ of worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind. 2 Corinthians 3:18
- The ____________ of worship! That you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
- The _______________ of worship. Romans 12:3; Romans 16
- There is a ___________ for our transformation; we are being transformed so that you can _________ what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
- There are ____________ aspects of God’s will. There is the __________ will and the _____________or ____________ will of God.
- This word for good means it is _________. Matthew 7:17-18
- To be acceptable means it is __________ ____________.
- To be perfect means _________, it will accomplish its ___________.
- The picture of worship is seen in how we _______________ to each other and to Governments and to the world.