Romans 12:1-2 | Learning to Worship (Part Three)
“Transformed not Conformed”
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- There is a ___________ to worship. I appeal to you brothers.
- There is the ___________ of worship, or force, impetus by the mercy of God.
- The _____________ of worship; present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
- The __________ of worship; be not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your minds.
- The _____________ of worship.
- The ___________ of worship.
- Presenting your body as a living sacrifice is about changing the way that you __________! Romans 1:21; Ephesians 4:17-24
- Conformed means to be ___________ to an image or picture; it is about the ____________ or the way that it looks.
- Instead of conformed, we are to be _______________; this is about the __________________. Matthew 17:2
- Transformation takes place as we behold the _________ of the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:18
- The ___________ of the transformation is the renewing of the mind. Titus 3:4-5
- Paul is not first and foremost concerned with _______ as we usually think of. He has already spoken about these. Romans 6:1-2; 12-14 and 22
- The danger: are we being ____________ instead of ______________?