Romans 12:1-2 | Learning to Worship (Part Two)
“Stop Being Configured to this World”
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- There is a ___________ to worship. I appeal to you brothers.
- There is the ___________ of worship, or force, impetus by the mercy of God.
- The _____________ of worship, present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
- The __________ of worship, be not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your minds.
- The _____________ of worship.
- The ___________ of worship.
- To present our bodies a living sacrifice is not about changing how we act, but changing how we ____________!
- ALL unbelievers have lost the ability to think ___________ or _____________.
- In the Garden of Eden, when all men ________ in Adam, all ______ men fell. We lost our _________ to reason! Romans 1:21-23; Ephesians 4:17-24
- There is an _____________ of reason, of rationality in the world around us.
- The Total Depravity of Man, not just his _______, his nature, but also his _________! Therefore, truth could only be found in the ___________! Sola Scriptura!
- It is about changing our ______________, not just our actions. Proverbs 23:6-9
- We need in our churches today, a _____________ ___________.
- As believers, when we sin it’s not because of our behavior, it’s because of our view of ___________, or our worldview!
- Present our bodies a living sacrifice comes from changing the way that we think, not changing the way that we ______!
- We need a better view of __________! 2nd Corinthians 4:3-6