Romans 12:1-2 | Learning to Worship (Part One)
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- There is a ___________ to worship. I appeal to you brothers…
- There is the ___________ of worship, or force, impetus by the mercy of God.
- The _____________ of worship; present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
- The __________ of worship.
- The _____________ of worship.
- The ___________ of worship
- The response of worship; you have been _________, but _________ the Glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ! 2 Corinthians 4:6
- Paul’s appeal is for us to ____________ our bodies a living sacrifice. Acts 1:3 and 1:10
- If you have seen the Glory of the Infinite Holy God, then your response is _________ that you have! Present _________ a __________ sacrifice. Ephesians 2:1-6, Romans 6:4
- Leviticus 7:11-13; we find the same word translated sacrifice and __________.
- It is to be holy and acceptable. Leviticus 11:44; Hebrews 11:6
- It is ____________. Exodus 8