Romans 11:25-32 | Lest You Be Wise in Your Own Eyes
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Romans is about the ____________. Romans 1:15-17
- One of those guardrails is the importance to hold on to your ________ and the contrast with faith is ________. Romans 3:27
- When that is accomplished ______ of Israel will be saved.
- How does this help me hold on to my faith? Whether this is Israel or the church why does it matter to me?
- They are _________ to the Gospel at this time for our sake, but as regards election, they are ____________ for the sake of their forefathers. The incredible truth here is that election is not based on our ___________ for the Gospel.
- Paul goes on29 For the gifts and the calling of God are ____________.
- Mercy is not receiving the _____________ we deserve, but instead ___________ God’s Glory that we didn’t deserve! Romans 9:15-18
- God had a _________ for their disobedience!
- For God has _____________ all to disobedience, that he may have __________ on all.
- It is God’s plan to reveal Himself, to show His glory to all, and through all.
- As I said, one of the greatest dangers to my faith is to become ____________, to think that I don’t _________ God and his grace and his mercy.