Romans 12:9-13 | Let Your Love Be Genuine
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Paul begins this section by making these ____ statements!
- This list exposes a new ____________, a new way of living and looking at the world!
- In the first one, in this, we can see the contrast between a conformed and transferred __________!
- Let love be _____________ or _________________.
- The world’s view of love, is about what I ______________.
- Contrast what___________ says about love. (John 15:12-13) Agape love is always directed ____________.
- We are to love in a way that always benefits the ___________ of our love!
- Who are we to love?
- We are to love______ __________ this way! John 13:34-35
- We are to love _________ this way. Matthew 22:37
- We are to love our _____________. Matthew 22:39
- We are to love our __________. Matthew 5:43-44
- They are the ______________ of the work of the Holy Spirit in our hearts with the response to the Gospel!
- When we fail, does it drive us to ourselves or to ___________?