Romans 6:12-18 | Living Under Grace
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Present your members to God as instruments _________ righteousness.
- Sin is the _____________ that have been ignited in me, by which I fail to give God the glory he deserves.
- Dominion is the ____________ the __________, ____________.
- The Law, is the ______________ written code of God that God gave Israel. A child of God does not rely on their own efforts, but on the sacrifice of God.
- Grace, that divine _______________ of God on our _____________ that is lived out in a life, especially gratitude. (This is not a synonym for mercy)
- To “live under” means ________________. Matthew 8:8-9
- This verse is not about the _______________ of God, its about how we _________. We obey ________ and not the written code of the ______.
- But then does that mean that we are always living contrary to the law? _____ ______ ________!
- Why not? Because you obey the one to whom you ___________ yourself.