Romans 8:35-39 | More Than Conquerors
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- How do we deal with ________________ of life?
- It is not about looking ___________ for God to straighten out the problems of today, it is about ________________ how God fixed my greatest problems in the past.
- When we do that then we are more than ________________.
- The only way to be more than a conqueror is to become_________________.
- Jesus left Martha and Mary in the place of distress and tribulation because He __________ them. John 11:1-6; John 4:49-52; Job 42:4-5
- We need to see all things not as an __________ on us by an enemy, but as from a _________ God.
- This is difficult, and can only come through ________ _______ who loves us.
- Then we are more than _______________!