Romans 8:31 | Our Response
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Do we know who the Syrians are? 2 Kings 6:11-17
- What then shall we say to these things?
- __________ responses that we could make to Paul’s question?
- We could say since God did all of this we _______ need to ________.
- We could say since God has done it all, so we __________ need to do _________________.
- Paul is___________ writing to the person who is comfortable in their life and have no worries or concerns with the sins of their lives.
- Baptist Confession of Faith, Chapter 18 on the Assurance of Grace and Salvation is assurance of salvation is ___________ but ____________.
- Paul is writing to that person who is ____________ and ______________ for the assurance of faith.
- In our world today, as we have talked about, there are _____ answers that we see taking place all around us: license or legalism
- Third response: _________________, if He is for me then who can stand against me?