Romans 11:33-39 | Paul’s Doxology of Praise (Part 1)
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
Our Amazing God
- When the fullness of the Gentiles are brought in, then _______ of Israel is saved! (Romans 11:26)
- Paul knows that this is true because he knows that the gifts and the calling of God are ______________. (Romans 11:29; 3:23-24; 1:6)
- For God has consigned ______ to disobedience, that he may have _______ on all. (Exodus 33:19; Hebrews 1:3)
- Paul to break out into this doxology of ___________. Other Doxologies in the New Testament (Philemon 4:20; 1 Timothy 1:17; 6:15-16)
- Oh, this interjection, it is used to express __________. It is used ____ times in the New Testament. (Matthew 15:28)
- Paul could have said, “Oh the _______________ of God!” (Psalms 147:5; 1 John 3:20; Psalms 139:3-6; 17-18; Matthew 10:30; Psalms 147:4)
- He could have said, “Oh the __________ and knowledge of God!” (Job 12:13; Isaiah 40:28)
- Oh the __________ and the wisdom and the knowledge of God.
- This word, __________, means abundance, or excessiveness, lavish over the top! (Romans 9:22-23)
- Oh the riches of God, oh those things that God has ________ out on our lives; His Presence, His Glory, His Grace!
- Oh the __________ of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God.