Romans 8:31-39 | Paul’s Question for Us | Part 4
Speaker: Jeff Evans
Click the Red Button Below to Play the Sermon Audio
- Question 1: What then shall we say to these things?
- Question 2: If God is for us, who can be against us?
- Question 3: He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?
- Question 4: Who shall bring any charge against God’s elect?
- Question 5: Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is ever interceding for us.
- Questions 6 and 7: Who shall separate us from the… (our) love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?
- Even though it can be either way, I believe that is talking about Christ’s Love for us due to ______________.
- The only other time that love is mentioned in Romans is in Chapter 5:5-8. It also deals with _______________!
- How does suffering fit your idea of the Love of Christ?
- The church has so struggled with this “list,” often God’s _________________ is questioned .
- What does Biblical Love look like? It is ___________________ Love.
- To answer this question Paul ________ Psalm 44
- It doesn’t look good going forward, so he looks _______________________________. verses 1-7
- Selah, __________ on this, meditate on what God has done in the ___________________________________.